Small Business Solutions
What do Small and Medium Size Businesses want?
Small and medium sized businesses face a unique set of challenges in today’s business world. They have a desire to balance their need for an efficient, smooth running network against the salary and benefits that would be required when hiring a full time network administrator.
What does your organization need?
- A low cost alternative to hiring a full time network administrator
- A reliable IT resource, not dependent on a single person, to contact when needed
- A trusted IT resource who can provide real-world solutions for small businesses
- Data to be safe from hackers, viruses, angry employees, and system failures
- Quick access to applications, company files, the internet, and SPAM-free e-mail
- An "on call" network administrator to address company and network needs
DataServ can provide network administration functions for small business networks ranging from one to one-hundred seats and provides complete network consulting, installation, support, and administration. For larger enterprise corporations, DataServ offers a contracting service for full- or part-time network engineers. DataServ provides the necessary network administration functions to provide your organization with a rock solid foundation for business-critical desktop computing.
Support is a major expense when considering the cost of ownership of your organization’s computer network. DataServ believes the key to efficient control of ownership is to implement an
effective network administration support plan. DataServ Corporation has a wide range of support plans in 20, 50, and 100 blocks of reduced-rate, non-expiring, support hours or Managed Service for a complete end-to-end solution.
DataServ will provide you with outsourced computer staff – and be your technology partner by managing the following common network administration tasks—all customized for by and for the small business:
- Complete support for Novell, SUSE Linux, and Microsoft Networks
- Hardware support for 3COM, Cisco, NETGEAR, Watchguard and HP
- Managed anti-virus Systems
- Router, switch, and wireless configurations
- WAN operations and bandwidth monitoring
- Network operating system service updates
- Operating system and application updates
- Application distributing and installation
- Recovery systems monitoring and maintenance
- UPS testing and maintenance
- Directory services and domain administration
- File server and workstation maintenance
- Internet security, content filtering, and monitoring
- Network management administration
- Security evaluations
DataServ is also an authorized Microsoft Response Point dealer. Microsoft Response Point is a small business, Voice-over-IP (VoIP), phone system for up to 50 users. The Response Point system features voice recognition technologies, network-attached VoIP phones, an easy to use interface, over-the-internet long distance, and integration into Microsoft Outlook.
Please Contact Us today to learn how a DataServ Corporation can enhance your business.